Sunday, September 28, 2008

Missing Daddy and Alexander Beetle

Rowan talkes on the phone to her Dad. These three all miss Rob who is in India. Things move slowly there it took him several weeks to get the pass just to get into the airport. I guess that it would have been faster but the outside contact was on vacation. Rob went to his office convinced the second in command to let him look on his desk for the paperwork. Rob found his paperwork under piles of paper pulled it out and convinced to send it into the inside airport pass approval person. It got there just in time for that person to go on vacation! Anyway he now has his airport pass and is flying. Rowan and Dilly just got up on my lap, one on each knee and they want to blog also. ssdfqwertyyyadc25.023
u]u]]iioppqwereerrtbrb52bo2u574165+ qwerttyuiop[asdfqqweqwweesr2t0y

This reminds me of when my sister Diane and I were little. We are 15 months apart. When Grandma and Grampe West came to visit from Australia, Diane and I had to sit one on each of Grampe's knees, just like Rowan and Dilly do with me. Grampe would look at Diane and sing, "Beautiful, beautiful blue eyes, beautiful beautiful blue eyes, beautiful beautiful blue eyes, I'll never love brown eyes again." Then he would look at me and sing, " Beautiful, beautiful brown eyes, beautiful beautiful brown eyes, beautiful beautiful brown eyes, I'll never love blue eyes again." I often think of Diane and I when I see Dilly copying everything Rowan does. I copied everything that Diane did and learned everything from her. Thanks Diane! Rowan and Dilly also have a lot of fun together like Diane and I did. qwerrttyy.we are sending a a kkkkiss to dadddy we2 are looking at a beetle . I had a little beetle, Alexander was his name, but Nana put my bedebvcxzzxxcvbnnmmqwertyuiop oouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuvytrewqgubbrytotirvito5tbkk

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

tjtutlbub6b56u56ul6u6bmb5m865ee5b65868m5bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb5umnbnujhht

\jnnnnnnnnnnnmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnmnmnnnnnnnnnnnnmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnjjghj

Dilly has said a lot of new words today. He probably doubled his speaking vocabulary in an hour period of time. He said, Jum (jump) , lala (lion-pointing to the lion on his onesey), plese (please, after I said say please Nana) and Wow!. He has been saying baba for baby for sometime. Today was the great leap forward for Dilly in speech.

No comments: