Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Faye's Birthday Party

Rowan was so excited when she heard that Faye was coming for dinner and we were going to celebrate her birthday. Rowan discussed it for days before. "Tomorrow is Faye's boithday." "When it's Faye's boithday we will have a cake." "Mom and I are going to make a cake for Faye's boithday!" "First it was my Dad's boithday, now it is Faye's boithday." We are going to have a party for Faye's boithday." These are some pictures from Faye's boithday!
Kirsten made a spice cake from a mix I had up in the cupboard. Well, I think it spent too long on display in my cupboard and lost it's raising power. She took it out and it was about 1" thick. It became spice bars with brown sugar frosting. Kirsten also made fudgie yogurt brownies which are absolutely heavenly. This cake was made by Little Grandma (my Mom) who didn't even know that we were having a boithday celebration (it was over a week after Faye's real boithday). It was orange pound cake which was really good!
See that look on Faye's face, she's really worried that she will be stuck in Rowan's townhouse and have to eat her boithday dinner in there.
Ryan and Kristina


No comments: