Saturday, December 8, 2007

We live in the desert community of Phoenix. We don't get much rain. Our average rainfall is 6-7" each year. Well this year we've gotten almost nothing (in our part of town at least). However, last weekend and yesterday we got a total of 4" of rain. I know for sure because I have a rain gauge in my back yard. The rain has been just delightful! Having been born and raised in Phoenix, we natives are much like this bird, when it does rain we want to get out and stomp around in it a little, get our feet wet and do a little rain dance.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sis!
Now you have your first comment. Your photos are great. Fantastic shot of the parrot.

Love you.

Kelsea said...

Hi Carol,
Yea for comments! I love seeing your pictures and commentary on life. Many of the things you have written about so far help me recall great memories of our lives in Phoenix. I look forward to your next post!