Sunday, December 9, 2007

This is Faye, Javier, Alli, Jeremy, Nathan, Niko and Maceo in front of the just decorated tree. A picture tells a thousand words, cute family if I do say so myself. We started out the evening with a call from Maceo on my cell phone. " Where are you, how close are you?" He talked to us until he waved us into the driveway. I am so glad cause we probably would have gotten lost otherwise. Then I said, "I'm going to hang up and give you a hug." He turns tail and runs (he's eight, need I say more). I have given Faye decorations we had when she was little, so they all brought back memories. "Remember making these clothes pin raindeer with the girl scouts? Did I draw a palm tree and a camping tent on this one? Remember Mrs. Fitzgerald made the beaded Ocotillos." We decorated the tree, the boys wrestled, were roudy and tried to scare Alli with a bug. I managed to get them to pose under the tree.

No comments: