Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Someone's always blinking


You know how hard it is to get a group shot and not have anyone blinking? Well I took about 6 or 7 group pictures and someone is blinking in each and every one! Everyone teased me about how long it takes me to take a picture. However, I wasn't the one blinking! I guess that tells us something about the futility of striving for perfection in anything. We had a small group for Christmas this year, which meant that we could throw some steaks on the barbie. We had a great time, laughing and telling stories about embarrassing moments. We talked to the extended family on the phone and enjoyed sharing the Christmas cheer long distance with Star in Salt Lake City, Julian and Camille as they were riding the bus into New York City, Mom and the extended Romey family in Askansas, Diane and Bill in California and Kirsten & Rob, Amy, Rowan and Dilly in Puerto Rico.

1 comment:

Kelsea said...

Carol,
I will send you an email with instructions for doing the slideshow on your blog. It is really pretty easy.

I shared your latest updates with everyone here in As-kansas. We all had a good laugh about that. We loved your pictures from Christmas! I will get some posted soon.

We love you guys!
Kelsea