Sunday, December 23, 2007





These photos were taken when Julian and I were in Zion for one night on the way home from skiing a few years ago. We were surpised by a storm. We were amazed by the beauty around us shining through the snow storm. The first photo always reminds me of a hymn we would sing at Neighborhood Church each and every Thanksgiving. I often sing it in the shower because it makes me so happy. "The valleys stand so thick with corn that they laugh and sing. Praise the Lord Oh Jerusalem. Praise thy God, Oh Zion. Praise the Lord, Praise the Lord. Praise thy God Oh, Zion." The rest of them remind me of a SW winter wonderland with red and yellow mountains under a layer of white. I tried to learn how to use the slide show option to show you all these pictures, but couldn't quite get that up and going. Actually I haven't the foggest idea how I would get my pictures on such things called Picasa, Flickr or Photobucket.

No comments: