Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Admiral's Arch at last!


Admiral's Arch was breathtaking. I had sorta forgotton about the arch in my facination and joy with seeing and taking pictures of the seals. It reminded me that it was there with a punch! There was also a lighthouse and Incrediable Rocks in the area. The Incrediable Rocks had all kinds of warning signs, Danger! Slippery when wet! Children must be supervised! Probability of imminent death if you go past this point! Proceed at your own risk! But they were amazing, incredible and remarkable! It was sorta a misty, light rainy day and there was a rainbow in the sky for several hours. I will show you a picture of the rainbow another day. Right now I am just trying to get these pictures to upload and they are being very slow. Can't quite decide if I should give up or try again. I am a little behind because we actually went on the Great Ocean Road today driving along the coast west of Geelong.

No comments: