Monday, February 18, 2008

Let's take a shower


This is Merlin and I in the shower. Yes, Merl thinks he is a person, so of course he takes a shower each day. We have a walk in shower and walk in he does, each and every day! He walks through the shower several times while I'm showering. When he's through, he is truely Mr. Clean because he is dripping wet! He walks through and sits right in the middle of the bath matt, so by the time I'm through singing in the shower I get to step out onto a wet matt.
All the while, CC is watching, thinking, "no way are you getting me in that water!" Anyway this is our morning bonding time. Merl in the shower and CC watching every move I make. Up there on the counter helping me brush my hair, put on my makeup, purring all the while.


Happiness is relaxing on the sheep skin!

No comments: