Friday, June 14, 2013

The Girls


 I usually have Jules (my Granddaughter) and Addie (my Grand Niece) each week.  I have Jules one day every week during the school year and Addie at least Sunday afternoons.  My brother has done an amazing job taking over Guardianship of his Granddaughter Addie.  I try to give him a break at least once a week.   Addie comes Sunday after church.  I give her lunch, put her down for her nap, feed her dinner, give her a bath and put her into jammies.  Mom comes over for tea and then helps me give her dinner and a bath.  This is our Sunday routine and it is truly a joy.  Both little girls are funny, cute and adorable.  For Addie everything is "mine" and she loves to go outside "side" after putting on her shoes "doujes".  By the time she leaves there are toys spread from one end of the house to the other and I'm exhausted. 

Jules says, "Come on Honey, little piece, come on, trust me on it, you can eat it"
 
Jules:  Watta you wanna do?
Nana:  I want to go to the moon
Jules:  I wanna go to the sun!
Nana:  The sun is very hot.  Do you think you'll get burned?

Jules:  (after thinking)  OK, I'll put my shoes on


 
 


Riding Merry-Go-Round

Bath time for Jules

Tea time
Little miss Sunshine
Favorite friends, Garfield and Rosie are both having a picnic on floor

Building blocks with Grandma Coral

No comments: