Sunday, January 20, 2008

Dilly visits Papa, Nana & Merlin in Phoenix


This is Dylan (more commonly called Dilly) and his Dad. Dylan will be a year old on January 23 and has been walking for a couple weeks. He has the wide cowboy stance of a new walker. He rarely falls and if he does, he always lands on his bottom (how clever is that).

Look at that cute face. He is making a lot of sounds. He copies sounds that people make. I think he said "Ah di di" (I did it) which is one of Rowan favorite phrases.

It's sleeping beauty. When Rowan sees pictures of her as a baby, she often thinks it is Dylan.

Dylan loves music. He very carefully plays the piano keys with individual fingers, no pounding for him. I like to sing and he enjoyed all my songs and my lullabys at bedtime.

Dylan loves to chase after Merlin. He sees Merlin and squeals in a high pitched voice while chasing Merlin.

No comments: