Thursday, October 2, 2014

Fall is in the Air

 My oh my, I have so much catch up to do!  I will get into some of my trips later.  Jules and I have started taking trips with Jenna and her Nana, Gretchen.  Jenna and Jules have known each other since they were babies as they both stayed at Gretchen's house while their Mom's worked.  Now we both have the girls alone in Thursdays, so we have started going on fun trips together some Thursday mornings.  The girls are like two peas in a pod.  They talk nonstop and are both very imaginative.  They run, giggle and play.  This picture was taken at the Children's Museum in Phoenix.  They are both painting the castle in the art room.  They ended up with purple paint on their faces, arms and hair.  It was great fun!

Jules and Jenna playing on the Bill Keane statute at the Scottsdale Train Park


This is the front of the statue with Bill Keane and all of his children featured in the comic strip on his back

BFF

Riding the train

Jules on the carousel


Ice Cream snack.  I've known Gretchen for a long time because her three kids went to Madison #1

I had a very busy summer.  I worked and took 3 trips.  I went to Alaska in May for Bailey's HS graduation.  Bailey is my grandniece (Sean's oldest).  That was a wonderful, but quick trip because I had to get back for work which seemed to get in my way all summer!  Then I went to Salt Lake City to visit Star and Kirsten's family, Rob, Rowan and Dilly.  I will try to put up a video of Rowan playing the fiddle and Dilly playing the guitar.  Well, I will have to try that later because they are too long.  I must figure out if I can edit them.    Well I must decide if I am going to wake Jules up for choir practice, so gotta go for now. 

No comments: