Saturday, March 14, 2009

Spring break, the move and gardening

This is just some of the office stuff stacked against a wall till it gets in its new place in our home office. Julian's computer is up and working. All of the stuff except tables are out of his office. The drawing tables and other work surfaces get moved on Monday!

These are nasturiums and flowers from a succulant that grow under one of my orange trees
I planted 2 peach and 1 apricot tree and this is the first year that I will hopefully have peaches and apricots to consume! Here you can see the remains of the flowers and the baby peach.
My oranges are ready to eat and are also blooming for next years crop. I just have to find time to pick and juice.
These are the beautiful flowers of the peach tree. I guess being surrounded by cotton fields and citrus orchards with citrus, apricots, plum, pecan trees in our yard growing up put this joy in my soul. Maybe I'm a farmer at heart. Anyway I really thrive on these little details of the life in my garden. I have a week off for spring break and am really enjoying it already. The ASU game against USC is just starting. Go ASU!!

No comments: