Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Veteran's Day and the Marine Corp Birthday

Veteran's Day is always right after the Marine Corp Birthday, so we celebrate both at our house. I try to make the Marine Corp Birthday fun. This year I marched in place, saluting and singing the Marine Corp hymn to Julian who was a Marine during the Korean War. Thank's to all our veteran's. Julian, Larry, and my Dad come to my mind first. My Dad was in WWII, Julian Korean and Larry Vietnam. They represent all our Veteran's who have fought for our and the world's freedom. Thanks!

Red, White and Blue flowers in memory of all our veteran's who have died.

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Country for which it stands, one Nation, under God, Indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.


No comments: